Sunday, November 15, 2015

I'm determined to be Cheerful ft. MANIK QUEEN @ The Thrift Shop 11.0

"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself.
For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our
circumstance but by our disposition. "  - Martha Washington


.
.
.
.
Hair:  Michan - Ginger by DOE @ Fantasy Carnival Gacha Event

Lips: Autumn Shimmer - Rose by MANIK Queen - TDTH
Hints & Stores @ Depraved Nation

Jewelry: Snowflake necklace by RealEvil Industries

Top: Cuddle Mesh Sweater - Lavender by MANIK Queen @ The Thrift Shop 11.0

Bottom:  Cool Cords Pants by MANIK Queen @ The Thrift Shop 11.0

Shoes: Pearl Kicks by MANIK Queen @ The Thrift Shop 11.0

Poses: Falling Leaves by Label Motion - Subscriber Gift

Location: Nightfall Cities: Into the Wilds