Thursday, October 15, 2015

Got a Secret, Can You Keep it? ft. FurtaCor + SHEY Shoes

"I've got a secret, can you keep it?"

Boo! I'm back!
Yes, it's been a whirlwind of things going on
and I'm so glad to be back to relaxing and shopping
and exploring and shopping.... Well we all see where this is 
going, so today's look is featuring two amazing designers:
FurtaCor & Shey by MoiMoi.

 
 So today I was just getting my shopping done, so much to see, so much to do. I had a friend text me saying to meet up at Deadman's Island. Of course I wasn't going without doing a little shopping.
Which brings me to my first stop at FurtaCor. FurtaCor has been doing some updating on their clothes as well as bringing out new releases along the way. My favorite Brazilian designer stole my heart with these pieces for sure, I got a classic black, high waist, leather pencil skirt. Which is mesh body friendly and I paired it up with the Tribalistas top that comes with a texture hud to change the color/pattern of the top. Sexy chic look that you could rock at the club or even on a spooky little rendezvous.  But you know I needed a little shoe candy for this look at went to one of my favorite places, that's right! I went to Shey by MoiMoi to pick up my new pair of shoes called Cocoa Shi Stilettos. These shoes are not only Slink friendly but also Belleza and The Mesh Project feet friendly as well. What I love about these bad boys, is the wicked little arch in the heel, don't you agree? Hehe. 
Well I've got to get going, I still need to drive out to the docks and catch a boat out to the island. Gotta love this time of year. But before I go, don't forget to check out these amazing designers and their stunning designs down below with rides attached. Ooh and don't forget to shop responsibly! Xoxo - Athena
.
.
.
.

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hair: Hair 48 by Eaters Coma

Top: Tribalistas by FurtaCor

Bottom: Leather Pencil Skirt - Black by FurtaCor

Shoes: Coco Chi Stilettos - Black by SHEY