Friday, October 09, 2015

Ya Selfish ft. VIRIDIS STYLE + MANIK Queen

"So I decided not to get in your way It's time to do it my way
And that means getting away from you, ya selfish"


But hey ladies, I'm not selfish about sharing my fashionable finds.
Today, I'd like to show off a new release from Viridis Style as well as take you
to The Stuff Sales Room, where one of my favorite designers, Manik Queen is participating.
What are you waiting for, continue reading and find out what's good this beautiful Friday morning.

 
Let's get it from the top, I've hit up Besom Hair and got this chill hairstyle called Milk. Which is perfect for still the laid back days at home or just going out with some friends for a quick pick up of movies and popcorn. Of course you know I always go out in style, so I've also hit up The Stuff Sales Room, which is a new sales event brought to you by The Women's Stuff, The Men's Stuff and The Home Stuff. I've swung by to pick up some new lipstick from Manik Queen's booth called 'Elegance' in red. Of course I also noticed that Manik Queen also did beauty marks for the theme being Red Carpet & Elegant Stuff. I thought why not? So I got the
Marilyn Beauty Mark.
That was all before I headed over to check out my new friend's shop called Viridis Style. When I got there I was super excited to go grab their new dress called Crystal Summer. I picked it up in the Rose shade, because I needed a pop of color in my wardrobe and this silky texture and sexy style is perfect for a me,myself and I kind of night. I also got a very simple heel from Viridis Style called ' Britney ' in black. Since I know I'll have to look hot going out to get some things for movie night. Who's ready for some scary movies?

Before I go just had to remind  you, please go check out these amazing designers and their fun designs they have out right now. If you'd like what you see just keep scrolling because the cabs are waiting just below. Remember to shop responsibly! 
.
.
.
.

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Hair: Milk by Besom *Gift*

Make up: Elegance - Red by MANIK Queen @ The Stuff Sales Room

Lip: Marilyn Beauty Marks by MANIK Queen @ The Stuff Sales Room

Dress: Cystal Summer - Rose by Viridis Style *New Release*

Shoes: Britney - Black Med. Heels by Viridis Style *New Release *

Pose: Fashion 49 by IsoMotion