Thursday, October 08, 2015

Wicked Chic ft. Ghee & Glint @ SNEAK PEEK

"I could teach you, but it'll cost you"


Whoa! 
Time sure flies it's already October and we ready to 
make things go bump in the night and let's do it in style
Because I've got goodies from Sneak Peek, such as this classy
designer Ghee bringing a new flare to little black dress. As well as
Glint Jewelry, bringing the wickedest necklaces this round has ever seen.


Let's start from the top of our look today.  I've got a pretty new look after an owl sent me word that Magika has a new gift. Which is how I got this new hairstyle and hat from just being a subscriber. Perfect timing for October don't you think? Moving on down, because the hair has a fun green, I hit up Sneak Peek and well Glint's booth caught my eye with it's Zoisite Skull Cameo Necklace. Which is quite a scare with an elegant twist, speaking of which I've also stopped by Ghee's booth and picked up their twist on the little black dress. It' got this classic chic look with a little bright secret to the skirt with a colorful floral pattern to add just a pop of color. The dress also has a beautiful silver leaf piece to accentuate the waistline and the perfect cocktail length. To keep the pop of color going, I also hit up SHEY by MoiMoi and picked up Dior Stilettos in Rainbow. It's a comfortable stiletto which is slink high friendly, very vibrant colors and gold spike studs. Throwing a little edgy look to a chicness. 

Soooo my pretties don't just sit there, go check out Sneak Peek where you can find amazing designers like Ghee & Glint. Also don't forget to go check out Magika's new releases and subscribe. Ooh and grab fab. shoes at SHEY by MoiMoi too! Now I've got to get going, my cat gets broom sick and my owl loves it. Remember to shop responsibly!
.
.
.
.
Hair: Sorcery by Magika *Sub.Gift*

Lips: Cici Lipstick - Candy by <BR>

Necklace: Zoisite Skull Cameo Necklace by Glint @ Sneak Peek

Dress: Soiree Carbon Frill Cocktail Dress by Ghee @ Sneak Peek

Shoes: Dior Stilettos - Rainbow - SHEY by Moimoi

Pose: Editorial 5 by IsoMotion