Sunday, November 01, 2015

Another Year, Another Century ft. Blueberry

"Wake me up when it's all over, when I'm wiser and I'm older..."

Halloween was great yesterday wasn't it?
I know a few old friends who came out of their coffins to have a good ol' time.
But so did I and I know I don't look a day over a century, hehe. I also have a few goodies
that I've picked up to share and do fun photos with and I hope you'll come along and check it out
Right Here

 
Let's start with my crazy fun featured pose which is from Something New Poses & Props. Now I've picked this up last year and I still love it. Something New makes amazing and funny poses and props for all your crazy photo ideas. Which they have a great location with other amazing designers and it works out perfect because they even made a Halloween wing to go check out for all your spooky photo ideas. Today's pose n' prop is called Dracula's Bride, which comes with the coffin as well as a sweet long stem rose.
That was something I had to have in today's shoot, but what about the outfit? Well let's get to it! The dress I picked up with the latest released dress called 'Cha' by Blueberry. Now the great thing about this dress is it's #1 perfect for the cooler weather starting and #2 who could go wrong with a deal. What I mean by that is when you buy say the black dress, Blueberry also gives you a little bonus of 3 other textures - comes on a hud - and if say you wanted to get the fatpack, you get the dress in all colors then you get  another bonus texture in gold and silver as well. Now, I'm not the richest person but I wanted at least the black dress. Which I did get and have a photo below of the different textures in the solo pack. Best deal 4 dress feeling all for 199L. I love!
Then to wrap it up, I went with messy waves called Avena from Truth Hair salon, my favorite necklace, snowflake from RealEvil Industries and the San Francisco Stilettos from SHEY. Made me just batty over this look. Of course I also got a new tattoo during Cosmopolitan's 3 year anniversary celebration a few weeks back, it's called Wild from White~Widow. Best gift because I love my tattoos but hey! time and place huh ^^

Anyway, I've got a human with my name on his neck waiting. I like my blood fresh of fear, so until next time remember to shop responsibly!
.
.
.
.

Hair: Avena by Truth
 
Tattoo: Wild - Love by White~Widow
 
Jewelry: Snowflake necklace by RealEvil Industries
 
Dress: Cha - Black + 3 bonus patterns by Blueberry
 
Shoes: San Francisco Stilettos by SHEY
 
Pose: Dracula's Bride by Something New