Monday, November 02, 2015

Night Turns to Day ft. LalaLand + FurtaCor

"I will fall for you again and again..."

November is here!
Pumpkin Spice is in full force, sweater weather
and a lot of seasonal changes huh? Well I've got some goodies though
No, it's not pumpkin spice chai lattes. But it is some cute stuff from two of my favorite shops.

 
Let's start from the top and I promise today will be sweet and short because it's Monday! There's shopping to get done. Hehe, well I finally wondered outside the normal hair salons in Secondlife and I've come to like Monso and had this Fernanda style from the last round of Collab88. I'm loving it! and I must say they're winning me over here. I'm a bit picky sometimes but I love trying anything at least once. I'm also still rocking my tattoo from the last post and I've decided to slip into FurtaCor's Crazy Classic Cardigan that comes in standard mesh sizes as well as a fitted mesh size as well. It's comfy and a little sassy off the shoulder touch. It also comes with a texture hud for the inside shirt to keep the look fresh in whatever mood ring color you feel. Haha, Now I couldn't run out to the wishing well half dressed, so I also slipped into these curve hugging perfect Apple Bottom jeans in Grey from LalaLand. Mesh Body friendly which means it does come with the appliers needed as well as standard layers in case you're layering up your mesh clothes as well for this fall season. To wrap it up I raided my closet and pulled out my grey ugg boots from Biscuit. My friend, Chani did amazing on these boots and I'm glad I got my pair.

A few decorative items I used in today's post as well which will be listed below in the finer details, there are however a couple of gacha items I used that you may need to go on a hunt for on marketplace or gacha yard sales all over the grid. Good Luck! and until next time remember to shop responsibly!  
.
.
.
.

Hair: Fernanda by [Monso]

Tattoo: Wild - Love by White~Widow

Top: Crazy Cardigan Classic by FurtaCor

Bottom: Apple Bottom Jeans - Grey by Lala Land

Shoes:  Ugg Boots - Grey by Biscuit
Decor:
Well - Sway
Stone path - Sway
Hocus Pocus - Sphynx Kitties - White by Birdy
Stacked Pumpkins by Dust Bunny & Tenshi